Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Cakes



Made this Rainbow Cake for my boss' grandaughter, Justine's 7th birthday, who is by the way too cute and charming.


I remember doing this on the day of my birthday. Such the eager beaver that I was, I actually gave myself stress on my own birthday. It was fun though, and I'm happy it turned out well, and I was given great comments about it.

Since it was my birthday too, and my parents were actually throwing a small party for me at home, it just seemed logical that I get a cake too, right. So I made myself a cake, lame, right? Well I sort of helped in making the cake, as my boyfriend claims he's the one who did it, when in fact, he just put the icing on the cake. Well, I got to give credit to him.





Chocolate Almond Torte

No comments:

Post a Comment