Friday, March 23, 2012

Pinoys at Heart.

Ah, Weddings! Always a delight! Plus the fact that I am part of the entourage is twice as exciting.
Notwithstanding the fact that behind this very lovely wedding lies an extremely stressful 6 months, more so an exhausting Christmas and New Years, it always is worth it.

A 3 tier cake, 3 days in the making. Where, one day was totally allotted for baking all the cakes to make sure it has completely cooled, and the rest for decorating the cake. The "rest" pertains to the stolen free time that I get, when I'm actually not being either a tour guide, a personal aid, driver, at work, or sleeping. I'm not complaining though. I found myself working on the cake at 3 in the morning, beause that was the only time that I get to work by myself, quiet, relax, not distracted by anybody. 

The wedding was lovely. Few guests, mostly family members since the couple have lived in the States with their 2 children for so long. It was indeed vacation worth remembering, for the couple and for every one else.



No comments:

Post a Comment